Casual Outdoor Solar Charger
Dual USB Fast Solar Charger, Portable Camping Travel Charger, Hiking, Hurricane, Emergency Backup. for All 5V Devices, iPhone iPad Samsung Kindle, etc.
- IPX6 Waterproof Junction Box
- Dual-Charge Compatible
- 5 Colorful Options
- EZ-Hang Hook
- Magnetic Clasps
Signature Solar Camp Features
CIGS Thin Film Technology
- Innovative CIGS solar cells are more flexible, durable, and efficient than traditional PV and semi-flexible solar cells
High Conversion Rate
- Good performance in low light & harsh weather conditions
- Fully charge iPhone X in 2 hrs with full sun
- 5V output voltage charges a variety of USB devices (e.g. phones, tablets, power banks, MP3 players, Bluetooth speakers, etc.)
- IPX8 waterproof solar panels
- IPX6 waterproof junction box
- Lightweight (< 10 oz)
- Compact (< 2 mm)
Flexible to Your Needs
- Bends past 90°
- Highly Portable
- Foldable for easy storage
- Hang from anywhere
Our raw materials are sourced from Silicon Valley, Japan, and Italy
1-Year Warranty & Local Support Team
- 1-Year limited warranty
- US-based customer support team
- Smartphones (iPhone X or Galaxy S9)
- Tablets (iPad Pro 11 or Galaxy Tab S4)
- Power Banks (Anker 5k mAh or Anker 10k mAh or RAVPower 22k mAh)
- Body Cameras (Go Pro Hero 7)
- E-Readers (Paperwhite 4)
- Speakers (Charge 4)
- 5V USB Ports (x2)
- Fully Charges iPhone X in 2.5 hours in Full Sun Conditions
- Folded — 8.9 x 5.8 x 0.6 in
- Unfolded — 27.6 x 8.6 x 0.07 in
- 8.2 oz.
- Colors—black, blue, green, red, yellow, & customized
- Cell Type — CIGS Thin Film
- Model # — SC-C7.6-05
- Material — Polyester
- Warranty — 12 month limited warranty from date of purchase
- Connecter — 5V USB 2.0 Ports (x2)
- Compatibility — Most USB Devices. Excludes Type-C & VOOC Ports.
- Carabiner (x2)
- Dust Plug (x2)
- Instruction Manual (x1)
Q: IS THE SOLAR PANEL WATERPROOF? Yes, our solar panels are waterproof. However, avoid submerging the junction box in water as the USB ports are not waterproof. Should the USB ports get wet, let it dry out before use.
Q: WHAT CAN I CHARGE DIRECTLY FROM THE SOLYMPIC-HUE? Most small devices ranging from headphones to tablets can be charged directly from the Solympic-Hue.
Q: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO USE THE SOLYMPIC-HUE? For optimal performance, use the solar panel to charge a power bank, then use the power bank to charge your electronic devices.
Q: HOW CAN I MAKE SURE THE SOLYMPIC-HUE IS WORKING EFFICIENTLY? Make sure the solar panel is facing the sun directly. If the solar panel is being used behind glass or any object obstructing the sun’s rays, it may not function at full capacity.
Q: HOW FLEXIBLE IS THE SOLAR PANEL? While this product has been engineered to be as flexible as possible, great care should be taken to avoid over bending the product as it may cause creases and affect the functionality of the solar panel.
Q: DOES THIS PRODUCT COME WITH A WARRANTY? Yes, this product comes with a 12-month limited warranty. The product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period.